To ensure our children are healthy, please join the discussion at Made Open Tasmania. A forum to share ideas & knowledge.
In our region:
- More than 25% of kids don’t have regular access to healthy, nutritious food.
- Health services are less accessible for children and families
- More of our children are overweight or obese
- No data on mental health
Community has said…
“Hard to see a GP, get youth mental health or children’s support/counselling services.”
“No safe parks for children and families to play in.”
“This needs to change.”
By 2035 every child will have:
Physical, developmental, psychosocial and mental health needs met through:
- Access to services
- Physical activity in school and outside of school
- Maintaining good mental health