To ensure our children participate, please join the discussion at Made Open Tasmania. A forum to share ideas & knowledge.
FROM HERE >
In our region:
- A third of children do not have internet access at home. (computer based) (ABS 2011)
Data gaps in this area
- [ Data gaps in this area ]
Community has said…
“Cost excludes kids from participating in clubs, sports and groups."
"These groups only for the elite."
“Activities not delivered locally so transport an issue."
“Many youth are detached from community and only the privileged have a voice."
By 2035 every child will have:
- Active citizenhood with a voice
- Access to technology for social connections (and learning)
- Access to membership of sports or clubs
- Involvement in decisions that affect them
- Engagement in the community
- Opportunity to contribute to society